Whew. A busy day today. As a quick test, try to work out which of the following activities I haven’t done today.
- Tested PVRs
- Flattened the battery on a phone
- Tried to get a watch to pair with a phone
- Shoveled Chicken Dung
- Walked to and from school
- Toured the mean streets of Perth
- Watch a man get knocked out
- Benchmarked a laptop
- Stared Godzilla in the eyes.
- Tested Networking equipment
- Chased (sigh) high resolution product shots
- Grilled some Devon
- Been screamed at by a child
- Discontentedly wondered why it is I’ve never made it to E3
- Been shouted at by a noisy silver cube
- Shouted on Twitter about being shouted at by a noisy silver cube
- Made bad Portal-themed jokes with grown adults who should know better
- Had a review published. Like, say, this one:
Samsung ST50: “In many instances, we’d make a selection or pick a shot, only to have the ST50 sit there twiddling whatever passes for thumbs in the digital compact world, largely because it hadn’t registered the button press properly…”
- Had a heater trip the power switches in the house.
- While saving something on a computer connected to the same circuit.
Answers in the comment field. Best response wins a prize. Not necessarily a good prize, mind you.