You know what your life is missing? An action adventure thriller blockbuster of a novel crammed full of car chases, train derailments, plane crashes and exploding sharks. Oh, so many exploding sharks. Just for something completely different, I’ve self published my first novel, Sharksplosion. And now you can buy it.
Sharksplosion is an action-adventure-thriller filled, quite deliberately, with every single action adventure trope you can think of, and then stuffed extra-wide with as many exploding sharks as I could feasibly accommodate while keeping the narrative at least moderately coherent.
Given how frequently I’ve been published, it’s a surprisingly scary move to hit the “publish” button, even on a somewhat flippant e-book, but the die is cast. And now it’s up to you.
Why you should buy Sharksplosion
- At $US4.99, it’s about the same price as a cup of coffee or a simple snack, but it’ll keep you stimulated for much longer.
- It makes the ideal Christmas present. Buy six, and give one to each member of your family!
- No other book ever published previously features as many exploding sharks. Exploding sharks are good for you (probably).
- It has its own (completely unofficial, but highly recommended) theme tune to listen to while you’re reading it.
- It would make me rather happy if you did, because it opens up new possibilities for me to earn money by writing. On the off-chance anyone from a physical publishing house is reading this, I’m open to offers.
Sharksplosion is on sale right now through Smashwords here, and should in due course be available through iBooks and other online publishing catalogs; I’ll update with links once they’re live.
In the meantime, go and buy a copy, and tell your friends about it too!